...Breaking news, B4 it turns todays news

Breaking

Translate

Friday 7 July 2017

It is Embarrassing and Painful "even On My Inner Thighs" she the added

I have suffered for years with boils under my arm, tummy and between my thighs and they hurt and will never go I have tried loads of different antibiotics and creams and it won't send me to a dermatologist I find it very embarrassing and painful that I started to watch what I wear like bras and underwear all this has been going on since I was a kid but then I turn into a teenager, My Parents said it will soon be over those days but it never did till my 20's .....so years back someone told my mum about the cure but she neglected it.
 Boils And Blackheads On My Inner Thighs And Under My Armpits For A Good 10 Years Now it became continues without breaks like before And Always Felt Too Embarrassed To Tell ANYONE I'm Getting Quite Upset About It Now To Tell Someone.
 I Kept on, and continued To Deal With It Myself
“Sometimes it's red, other times it can be purple colour and other times it can be white. When it comes it is very painful to sit down as it is in a crease on my buttocks near the genital area. It comes and goes, one day it can be inflamed then other days it can be tiny but still there & sometimes it can feel itchy with dry skin peeling off around it”
This time around I had these lumps on my vulva and it is painful at the same time itchy. I haven't got these since and it is the first time to have this. At first, it was just a single boils running randomly on my vulva, and then disappeared. Until I noticed 1 months after, it reappears and was shocked to notice that it's more than 1. I have 3. I noticed this occurs when my period is coming and then disappear a few days later. And then later this week, which made me so worried is it reoccurs and feels like it's getting higher in number. I can feel through my finger when cleaning like having more than 10, it differs in size and mostly the bigger one like pea size is painful. I kept telling myself that someday I will get a cure for my skin. Is it the carbuncles or a serious one? Also it doesn't have a head, and doesn't drain. Haven't checked by a doctor yet 'coz I am too embarrassed. I didn’t know who to talk to this time I have tried so many drugs, creams, oil, and treatments and none worked.
In a bus one Thursday and this was Child crying in the morning on my way to an appointment with a doctor and what was it you didn't go to school?
And the mum said yes. She is to see the doctor to run a therapy on her skin.
"For what" I asked
Cus she is too young to be into beauty and fashion modeling.
"Cause she has boils always and we need to know if it is caused by infections or what" the mum said
Still on it, we were talking about that…ah could not reveal my boil cases, cause I felt am too Old and embarrassed to share that part of me in the public and meanwhile I have one on my armpit and that is one thing I want no one to Know.
Suddenly this aged woman said hello from the other side of the bus sit.....I have the cure to your Child's boils. I was like wow my solution is here.
she said If anyone should say they had boils, I should say I was to live with it for the rest of my life cause then I from my childhood till I became 30 and God bless the day I found this Product. Then I do have boils on my face, kneels, armpit even boils inside the vagina, on the clitoris and also on the narrow side from where the white fluid comes out. I've had this problem for the last 27 year. I've consulted many doctors. They recommended me antibiotic tablets, injections and ointment, sometimes these boils burst and sometimes they stop growing due to medicine, but they still come back. And having high blood pressure and also take medicine for that cause of this boils issue.
 But due to these 3 boils in 2weeks, I was unable to sit, stand even sleep. I've already consulted many gynecologist and dermatologist but l’ll go in vain. These boils are filled with pus, and this times a newly got married.
I have no baby yet. My medical history is not sound. i’ve also face 3 abortions because due to ill health. it’s very paining to wash that portion. I feel very restless and uncomfortable to do any work even to take bath are going for loo. For 2-3 years my periods r not proper. Sometimes it takes a gap of 2-3 months and doctor told me that it is due to early menopause then she advised me, but these boil takes place every month whenever my periods are coming.
Me and my husband are very good friends, due to these problems, he do not even ask me for sex. This usually reduce our intercourse but due to these boils there is a gap of 2 months .I continued to try so many cure till I laid my hands on this one and found solution.

  
Hello Friend.....Don't forget to follow, share, like and Comment......thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment